Surge Energy Limited is a leading LPG Cylinder manufacturing Company located in Kisaju along the Nairobi- Namanga Highway in Kajiado County.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Managing stores operations in an efficient manner to ensure stores operations run smoothly.
• Monitoring all stock movement to determine required minimum and maximum stock.
• Oversee general safekeeping of all materials and spare parts.
• Verifying all the incoming materials & stocks according to the standard operating procedures and ISO Standards.
• Initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock of all standard spare items whenever the stock level of any item of store approaches the minimum limit fixed.
• Raising requests for purchase of items upon timely considering lead time.
• Providing daily, weekly and monthly summary reports to management on stores status.
• Oversee the update of all incoming materials as per the purchase orders.
• Monitoring/ reviewing issue of raw material and consumable material as per the production plan.
• Planning for regular stock taking to ascertain stock accuracy
• Ensuring that stock neither exceed the maximum level nor go below the minimum level at any point in time.
• Analyzing the aging of stocks and communicating to management about obsolete stock.
• In charge of closure of any nonconformities raised to stores
• Train new staff on their duties and coaching them where necessary
• Managing all staff allocated in stores
• Enforcing discipline, punctuality, and conflict resolution within the team
• Enforcing occupational health and safety within the stores
• Any other duties as allocated, removed or delegated by the management
• Diploma/Degree in Procurement/ Purchasing /Logistics Management or any other related field
• A minimum of 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing company.
• Having managed a number of staff both skilled and unskilled
• A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Independent with ability to work under minimal supervision
How to Apply.
Send your application and updated CV on or before 20th November 2020 by 5.00 pm. Please note that only candidates who meet the eligible criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.