The Authority is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, experienced, result oriented and highly motivated Kenyans to fill the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:8 years
The Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA) is a State Corporation established under the Energy Act 2019. The Authority is the energy sector regulatory agency responsible for economic and technical regulation of electric power, coal, renewable energy and petroleum subsectors.
Manager Supply Chain Management (1 POSITION) EPRA JOB GRADE 4 (PERMANENT & PENSIONABLE)
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Providing input into the annual procurement and disposal plans;
2. Compiling the annual Corporate procurement and asset disposal plans;
3. Implementing the annual procurement and disposal plans and prepare quarterly implementation status reports;
4. Coordinating procurement and disposal activities;
5. Coordinate the monitoring of externally provided services;
6. Undertaking market surveys to inform decision making;
7. Preparing contract documents for goods, works and services;
8. Liaising with the user department to ensure effective implementation of contracts for goods, works and services;
9. Providing secretariat services to committees incidental to procurement of goods and services, and disposal of assets;
10. Overseeing periodic and annual stocktaking exercise;
11. Coordinating disposal of assets activities;
12. Preparing statutory reports to PPRA, EACC, National Treasury;
13. Coordinate the development of programmes, work plans and budget for the department;
14. Mentoring and coaching of junior staff in the department; and
15. Coordinating the departmental performance contract to ensure achievement of set targets.
1. At least eight of (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at supervisory level;
2. A Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics Management, Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; OR
3. A Bachelor’s degree and a post graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Procurement and Logistics Management from a recognized institution;
4. A Master’s degree in Procurement and Logistics Management, Commerce, Business Administration (Supplies Management Option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
5. Membership of Kenya Institute of Supplies Management in good standing;
6. Certificate in Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks
7. Proficiency in computer application;
8. Demonstrated results in work performance; and
9. Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
Mandatory Requirements for all Positions
Applicants MUST provide the following documents on application:
1. A Signed application letter;
2. A detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, level of education and names of at least three professional referees, two of which must be working in the current organization;
3. Copies of academic and professional certificates;
4. Copy of Birth Certificate; and
5. Copy of National Identification Card.
Interested and qualified individuals are required to submit their applications through email Recruitment22@epra.go.ke not later than 5.00 p.m. on 31st July 2022, addressed to the undersigned:
The Director General,
Energy & Petroleum Regulatory Authority (EPRA),
P.O Box 42681 - 00100,
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to avail original and copy of application letter, Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of the relevant academic and professional certificates; national identity card; birth certificate and valid clearance certificates from KRA; HELB; EACC; Credit Reference Bureau and Kenya Police as per chapter six of the Constitution during the interview.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured