Position: MANAGER -YOUNG GRADUATE WITH CEO POTENTIAL (ORGANIC HERBAL PRODUCTS COMPANY)
Employer: A START-UP BUT WELL PLANNED AND ORGANIZED COMPANY DEALING WITH MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION OF ORGANIC HERBAL PRODUCTS
Ref No: SGK-MANAGER-010-2020
Job Category: SENIOR MANAGEMENT
• University Degree in Marketing Business Management or Related Field.
• Must Have Potential to Become A Chief Executive Officer as The Company Grows.
• At least 2 years working experience as a manager of a SME company.
Salary: KSHS. 30,000 - 40,000 PLUS MONTHLY BONUS PLUS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN COMPANY SHARES.
• Manager position is an equivalent of chief executive officer and will be reporting to the board of directors.
• He or she will be in charge of the overall management of the start up small company with five (5) staff members. His or her duties includes:
• Develop company structures, processes and operational guideline.
• Together with the board of directors develop business growth strategies and plans.
• Coordinate operations of all departments including production and quality control. Managing and retaining relationships with new and existing customers for business expansion.
• Negotiating with all business stakeholders including government offices for the necessary compliance.
• To come up with other related business ideas and opportunities to increase company income streams.
• Prepare reports to the board of directors.