• Manage all operations of the firm, ensuring short- and long-term goals and strategy are met.
• Oversee business development and drive revenue generation.
• Recruit, train, and mentor new team members – focusing on talent management to grow and transform the business.
• Mediate interaction between staff/clients, including goal-setting, compensation, and new hires.
• Diversification of the client portfolio to various sectors of the economy.
• Risk management and regulatory compliance.
• Optimizing and containing costs.
Professional Qualifications, experience and attributes:
• University degree, accounting qualification (CPA or equivalent); an MBA from a reputable university will be an added advantage;
• Strong track record of success in tax professional services;
• Demonstrable execution and strong operational control as well as ability to lead and motivate the next generation of management to ensure the future success and viability of the business;
• Strong strategic and tactical skills with excellent leadership capability;
• Action oriented, decisive and able to make timely decisions with tremendous energy and drive.
A competitive senior executive level remuneration package will be offered to the candidate who emerges successful in this recruitment. An exciting and stimulating challenge awaits you.
Please send your Application and current CV to reach us not later than Monday, 13th July 2020.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONTACTED