1. Responsible for project quality process supervision assistant quality manager for project quality management
2. Supervise and deal with quality problems during project delivery
3. Implement quality random inspection, analysis and improvement
4. Organize subcontractor training for quality standards engineering quality control
5. Responsible for site EHS management and assess security for related works. Instruct constructor for site security actions
6. Provide quality inspection report to quality manager
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-Project Quality Engineer-Senior-L8