1. Collect government permit package for Site Acquisition (SA), SA planning and solutions;
2.Tracking and reporting of SA progress regularly, to ensure SA progress to meet project schedule;
3. Assist outsourcing team to acquire and evaluate outsourcing resources, confirm SOW, Responsibility Matrix, outsourcing items, and purchase of SA outsourcing services;
4. SA team management, and subcontractor management;
5.Review SA evaluation report, responsible for site's availability;
6. Organize customer and owner to sign rental contract;
7. SA budgeting and cost control.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Engineering Project-Site Acquisition Manager-Senior-L2