1. MS operation and maintenance work to the class of IT-related technical support, to deal with the problem;
2. IT server, purchased parts of the daily operation and maintenance checks;
3. IT server, purchased parts, spare parts management support, including spare parts, statistics, assessment, replacement and maintenance.
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Maintenance Services-MS IT Support Engineer-Junior-L8