1. Power, UPS, oil machine troubleshooting and daily work status check;
2. Day \ Week statements output;
3. Monitoring equipment room hardware construction and day-to-day E1 trunk cable laying;
4. Is responsible for the implementation of all electricity-related needs in the engine room;
5. Power supply, UPS, oil machine preventive inspection, testing;
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Maintenance Services-MS Power Hardware Engineer-Intermediate-L3