1. 7 x24x365 NOC wireless network, automatically ring PE, transmission, engine room, power, air conditioning, oil machine monitoring;
2. Manipulate the TT system, the TT order processing and reporting;
3. Master level definitions of network events (Emergency, Critical, Major, Minor);
4. 7 * 24-hour real-time monitoring of diagnostic alarms and alarm distribution maintenance team to solve the wireless local area;
5. To monitor the entire fault list processing, the SLA demanded the closure of the list;
6. According to the different levels of alarm and the attention of the Council to remind the wireless maintenance engineers to solve the problem;
7. Sending operation and maintenance Daily to two engineers and NOC manager;
8. Web history, alarms and basic performance analysis;
9. Can not solve the problem in a timely manner the problem upgrade to the second-tier engineers;
10.Fully cooperate with ZTE and the Bureau assigned tasks;
Education and Experience
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
• University Degree in Telecommunication, Computer Engineering or any related Technical degree from a recognized institution.
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in a Telecommunication environment dealing with Circuit Switch Core Network and signaling systems.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Manpower Hosting-Maintenance Services-NOC Monitor Engineer-Junior-L9