The successful candidate will oversee all reporting staff whilst ensuring operational, health & safety and quality standards are adhered to. He/she Must have an Engineering background and at least 3 years’ experience as a production supervisor in a multinational manufacturing company.
• Ensure daily production targets are met.
• Confirm finished products conform to set quality standards.
• Ensure the correct procedure for handling raw materials is adhered to.
• Ensure the implementation of good inventory practices.
• Ensure investigations are done on inventory deviations and the necessary supporting documentation supplied.
• Investigate customer complaints/product concerns and rectify the issues immediately customer.
• Ensure all machinery is performing at optimal levels by running static tests.
• Resolve emergencies, unplanned maintenance and repairs.
• Follow a strict preventative maintenance plan and report any deviations.
• Ensure all company safety policies are adhered to at all times.
• Must have experience working as a Production Supervisor / Maintenance Engineer in a Global Manufacturing Company.
• Must have an Engineering degree from a recognised university.
• Must 5 years’ have experience within the manufacturing industry.
• Proven knowledge of ELS and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Must have experience supervising teams.
• Candidates with experience working in multinational companies will have an added advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 150,000 – 170,000/= (Approx. 1,500 – 1,700 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 30th November 2020.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***