Key responsibilities are to position the company's new mobile applications in the marketplace, develop partnerships and deploy the mobile applications to consumers. This position requires a multi-tasking attitude and the candidate must be a go-getter who is multi-skilled in marketing, business management and development.
1. Develop market access strategies and marketing plans
2. Build partnerships with other organisations in the deployment of the mobile applications
3. Participate in operational and business development functions
4. Make presentations of the mobile applications and onboard users
5. Oversee marketing and customer care personnel.
The right candidate is preferably a marketing professional with experience in business development and management, and digital marketing exposure.