Must have experience working with an agency (marketing, communications, PR)
1. Create and execute marketing plans for internal and external clients.
2. Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
3. Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels both offline and online.
4. Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both our audience and key stakeholders.
5. Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, public relations etc.)
6. Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
7. Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
8. Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
1. Minimum 5 years proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role with specific experience producing content for the web and building audiences online.
2. Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing), tools and market research methods.
3. Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools.
4. Exceptional communication and writing skills.
5. Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
6. BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent.
7. Experience in education related marketing campaigns is an added advantage.
8. You must possess a positive energy, willingness to learn and ability to work closely with internal and external teams.