• Provide Superior Client Service: Collaborate with property team to develop and execute comprehensive, research-based strategic planning that directs marketing efforts to enhance asset value by actively participating in the leasing process (permanent and specialty), driving sales, and generating alternative revenue for the short term accommodation business.
• Marketing Strategy Implementation: Have thorough knowledge of the area market (Nbi & Msa) including all competitive properties, area and customer demographics and available media. Effectively execute an advertising program to enhance tenant sales and generate rental earnings.
• Website /Social Media /E-Newsletters /Digital Assets: Program and implement all social media content that effectively promotes the company and its brand – with a consistent voice and professional presentation consistent with a first-class hospitality business.
• Communication – Able to provide ongoing communications to company team through distribution of thoughtful and detailed information.
• Teamwork – Able to work in a team atmosphere, providing support to other departments as necessary.
• Organization – Ability to maintain an organized workspace/office and have the skills necessary to keep an easily understood filing system.
• Customer Service – Has the interpersonal skills to provide good service to customers, contractors, vendors, and clients. Has friendly and helpful attitude.
• Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities and with various types of people.
• Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals, bottom line oriented, pushes self and others for results.
To respond to this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter.