B.) Marketing and Communications Lead: 35k Gross salary
As a Marketing Communications Lead your main responsibilities include distribution of promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. Identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences.
● Delivery of a communications strategy and a marketing plan to support category targeting
● Take lead with the team in engaging with existing & prospective clients communication
● To promote KIC and Markiti work and evidence of impact
● Identify relevant communication channels that support the team's new business development e.g. by providing social media content, news, blogs etc
● Develop engaging web content and maintain a range of industry standards
● Provide content and evidence of Markiti & KIC work and impact
● Identify and share stories of best practice within the food industry
● Develop a programme of communications and assets across different media, such as video, digital platforms etc
● Maintain a contact strategy for external stakeholders
● To develop an active presence and visibility for Keep IT Cool and Markiti within the food value chain
● Assist on research activities / surveys, including research into client insight about food redistribution and surplus management
● Develop a presence at Trade Shows, for both speaking and exhibiting activities, where relevant
● Develop briefs for marketing materials, write copy and liaise with designers to publish.
● Onboarding agents - Enrolling and training all our customers to use our ecommerce platform to place orders.
● Follow up strategies to re- engage our stagnant customers
● Research work (Data collection and Analysis) - on current market trends, new product and market opportunities, consumer behaviour,recognising and eliminating production issues.
Marcomm Qualifications: Public speaking experience, 2 years experience food industry, diploma or higher in communications, IT, business and related fields, Social media presence, video editing skills, photography skills, superb communication and interpersonal skills