• Identifies, prioritizes, and reaches out to new partners, and business opportunities
• Identifies development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts
• Responsible for supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients
• Develops and evaluates new plans for increasing sales
• Documents all customer contact and information
• Helps to increase sales and growth for the company
• Conducting market research on rival products.
• Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
• Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
• Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
• Maintaining client relations.
• Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
• Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
• Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
• Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
• High-level communication and networking skills.
• A passion for sales.
• Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
• Good project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.