The successful candidate will play an integral part in supporting the marketing department on projects such as developing marketing strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns and interpreting marketing analytics. He/she will be responsible for managing the library and video content of the companies as well as the database. The ideal candidate Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
• Collaborating with the marketing team, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
• Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
• Learning and working with various types of software for data management and customer relationship management
• Working closely with the sales and marketing department.
• Creating marketing materials in collaboration with the design team such as brochures, factsheets, and presentations.
• Maintaining a marketing database.
• Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
• Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
• Understanding company products and brands.
• General office duties.
• Organizing market research.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing.
• Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good organization skills.
• Related job and internship experience.
• Digital marketing experience is a bonus.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 130,000 (Approx. 1,300 USD).
Career Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th September 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***