Position: Marketing Assistant -VERY URGENT (FOR HOSPITALITY COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING AND BUSY FAST FOODS BUSINESS
Ref No: SGK-MA-04-2021
Industry: HOSPITALITY -HOTEL SECTOR
Job Category: MIDDLE LEVEL MANAGEMENT
• Bachelors degree/diploma in marketing, public relations or relevant field.
• Demonstrate skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communication, and public relations plans and activities.
• 3-4 years experience in marketing, communication, or public relations with demonstrated success, preferably in a restaurant brand, hospitality or FMCG sector. Experience working on the agency and client side will be an added advantage.
• Experience oversees
Salary: KSHS. 100,000 - 150,000 PLUS COMPANY BENEFITS
REPORTING TO THE MARKETING MANAGER, MARKETING ASSISTANT WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING DUTIES: -
• Develop, establish and maintain marketing approaches to meet organizational objectives.
• Demonstrate effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the organization.
• Assist in detecting state-of-the-art marketing ideas to drive sales.
• Track performance of all marketing channels and provide weekly reports on the same
• Develop and deliver suitable field sales/marketing enablement tools
• Perform online and offline marketing initiatives, integrating online and new media, email, print, direct mail, social media, company websites, search engine marketing (sem)/search engine optimization (seo) approach development & brand awareness
• Support the brand to introduce new products to the market.
• Provide assistance on press releases, contributed articles, presentations, events, and conferences.
• Conduct market research and competitive intelligence.
• Understand the brand, products and services offering of all company competitors
• Communicate products and services differentiation on sales/marketing materials
• Develop the annual marketing plans. Manage day-to-day marketing budget by ensuring strong attention to detail, and active pursuit of savings and optimization.
• work with agencies and team to develop advertising/market awareness contents/activities.
• Create and interpret a variety of marketing reports and give weekly updates and brand presentations.