REPORTING TO: Marketing Manager
Knowledge, skills and qualifications
- Diploma in sales and marketing.
- 1 year experience in retail marketing, knowledge in merchandising and customer support promotions.
- Ability to work in a team, with minimum supervision.
- Strong organisational and presentation skills.
- Great communication skills and computer knowledge, proficient in PowerPoint, word and excel applications.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Assist in designing customized sales promotions aimed at supporting branches to achieve their targets.
- Implement standard merchandising planograms and displays in the stores.
- Ensure adherence of the highest customer service levels in the stores.
- Assist in development of a positive brand image and brand growth strategies.
- Work cohesively with other departments to achieve the company growth plans.