Marketing Automation Specialist
Marketing & Communications
2+ years' hands on experience with marketing automation technology and CRM systems Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot charts/tables, Vlook-ups, etc )
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
WHO ARE WE?
Cloud Academy is a hyper-growth upskilling and reskilling SaaS company, focused on enabling enterprise customers to have full transparency and control over their tech workforce skills readiness. In a rapidly changing cloud technical landscape where there is an increasing tech skills gap in the market, combined with the difficulty organizations are facing to retain tech talent and the demands for numerous technical certifications, companies need the ability to manage these skills at scale more than ever. We help over 1000 customers visualize, assess, transform and measure their teams' tech skills readiness through a unique Skills Intelligence Platform, powered by world-class cloud training content. Companies like Warner Media, Deloitte, JP Morgan Chase, and Walmart trust Cloud Academy with their technical cloud skills readiness at scale, so they can achieve their cloud business goals.
We are a global team, with colleagues in over 14 countries worldwide. We are a diverse team that is innovative, collaborative, pragmatic, and passionate about making an impact. We thrive on a common vision, we obsess about our customers and learners, and we take pride in the quality of our work. Most importantly, we know that individually we are only as good as our teams are, and we always have each others' backs.
We are seeking driven, highly competent, and creative team players to join us on the next phase of our growth story, as we scale our winning products to help even more customers and learners.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operation of Cloud Academy's marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and fully leverage its capabilities. You will report to the Marketing Operations Manager and create and maintains internal processes, documentation, and communication plans.
The ideal candidate is tech-savvy, data-driven and experienced in the administration of marketing automation technology. You will assist in the development of marketing programs including marketing campaigns, list management, journey builds, emails, landing page and form creation as well as tracking and reporting.
- Act as administrator and technology expert for the marketing automation platform (HubSpot) and identifying process improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop email marketing campaigns, and nurture prospects through their buyer journey
- Create email marketing campaigns and workflows, including campaign setup, list segmentation, email creation, conversion tracking, and landing page and form setup
- Monitor and refine the lead scoring model; ensure the lead flow process is smooth and optimized for sales readiness
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and provide actionable insights and strategic recommendations
- Plan and perform A/B testing to improve conversion rates, campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure platform integration, data transfer and troubleshoot any technical or process errors
- Manage the marketing database, ensuring data hygiene, compliance measures, accurate tracking, and troubleshooting any data issues within HubSpot
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- 2+ years' hands on experience with marketing automation technology and CRM systems
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot charts/tables, Vlook-ups, etc )
- Data-driven, with strong analytical skills and a focus on optimization
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to collaborate with several departments including Sales, Product, etc.
- A 'get things done' attitude, with very strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Organizational skills, with the ability to juggle many projects and meet simultaneous deadlines
- Self-motivated and driven to learn new systems and processes
- Certified or experience working in HubSpot, Salesforce, or with HTML is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured