The successful candidate MUST be enthusiastic, creative, with excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout, and templates.
• Responsible for proofreading and editing individual work, i.e. social media post & blogs.
• Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates on the website.
• Monitor and prepare all required analytics reports for social media traffic.
• Promptly respond to all inquiries and requests on social media.
• Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
• Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for social media e.g blogs.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing.
• Have a minimum of 1 year of graphical design and social media management experience.
• Must have impeccable oral & written communication skills.
• Ability to speak Gujarati would be an added advantage.
• Have excellent attention to detail, natural self-starter, reliable.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and passionate about social media.
• Familiarity with social networking sites.
• Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Must be very keen on achieving independent results.
Monthly Gross Salary: Travel & Lunch Allowance Only.
Career Level: Entry Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 14th May 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.