Location: Nairobi, Kenya
• Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts;
• Preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
• Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with external suppliers; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
• Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
• Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications to Apply:
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing
• Membership of a professional body
• In-depth knowledge of modern sales & marketing strategies.
• 4 years’ experience 3 of which should have been spent in a similar position
• Unquestionable level of integrity.
• Excellent knowledge of Ms-Office packages
Skills and Competencies (Desirable):
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation
• Excellent skills in; Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research
• Highly motivated, self-starter with good work ethic.
• Attention to detail and outstanding listening and follow up skills.
• High level of organizational and coordination skills.
• Must be adept at interacting with all levels of the organization.
• Flexible and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to effectively multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential, controversial and sensitive nature
• Prior executive-level support experience is preferred