- Executing innovative digital marketing and sales strategies to increase the product market share via purchases on all digital platforms
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns including website, social media, emails, and display advertising.
- Develop e-commerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Drive the implementation of marketing & digital campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads.
- Advocating a positive client experience by demonstrating proactive problem solving, investigating complaints, and acting on the feedback.
- Website management and updates.
- Maintaining social media presence across all digital platforms
- Manage all website and online inquiries.
- Analyse online sales statistics to determine online business growth and share reports with the Director.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time as management may deem necessarily
Required Experience, Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing with IT or Computer Science
- Digital Marketing Certification highly desirable
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Strategic and creative thinker to lead to exciting campaigns that grab attention and generate sales.
- Have a key eye for detail
- Agile and flexible
- Possess analytical skills to evaluate marketing campaigns
- Copy writing and design skills to produce eye catching print and online marketing materials
- Commercial awareness and business acumen