- Self-disciplined and quality-oriented
- Assertive and positively aggressive in approach to clients
- Strong organization, presentation, and communication skills
- Identifying and actively seek out new sales opportunities by conducting market research, networking, cold calling.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Arranging and attending potential clients' visits.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations/pitches on our services to potential clients.
- Regularly follow up on inbound leads and sales inquiries.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Collaborate with the rest of the sales team to achieve better results.
- Create frequent reviews and reports on the sales exercises.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; updating on industry trends that may affect them.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal team.
- Maintain a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to achieve the set sales and revenue targets set.
- Any other responsibilities as requested by the management.
Interested candidates should:-
- Have at least have two years experience in marketing
- Be living in Nairobi and possess know-how of Nairobi region
- Have proven track record
- Have good computer skills
- Have at least diploma in marketing
- 26 years and below
- Retainer plus Commission