The Incumbent fresh graduate will be responsible for the general marketing of the organization’s property.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
• Represent the company at the designated sites.
• Source New business for the company.
• Sale and rent properties the company property listings.
• Market the site property to potential target clients.
• Disseminating information regarding availability and status of property.
• Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
• Market the company products to potential clients.
• Carry out sales, sourcing and rental activities.
• Disseminate information regarding status of property sourced.
• Meet various landlord’s/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, joint ventures, management and sale by the company.
• Alert management on improvements required on all vacant units sourced.
• Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
• Proper filing of all documents regarding property
• Communicate any changes regarding the property to the Marketing Manager and all the concerned parties.
• Push for sales/letting of property within the company portfolio
• Assist the credit controller to collect commissions due to the company from landlords under your portfolio.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by Management
• Diploma in Marketing, Real estate or related field from a recognized university or college.
• Must have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
• Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
• Previous marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Experience in engaging with corporate clients is an added advantage.
Experience and skills
• Go getter attitude
• Strong communication and people skills
• Time management skills
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured