The Marketing Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
• Assist with website and blog updates via wordpress
• Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
• Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
• Working with the content writer to develop branded collateral such as fliers and posts within the brand guidelines
• Updating the brand guidelines.
• Design and layout of presentations, and marketing material.
• Liaising with printers as required and managing production quality.
• Work with the Marketing team to visualize advertising campaigns.
• Work with the content writer to develop posts for content calendars
• Design digital advertising campaign content
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
• Relevant Degree/Diploma
• Excellent computer knowledge
• Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
• and knowledge of video editing software.
• Writing and proofing skills are also required.
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified
• time frames
• Organized, dependable and detail oriented
• Team Player
• Quick Learner and Efficient
• High sense of urgency
• Able to work well under pressure
Package: 20k-25k net