• Represent the company at the designated sites.
• Source New business for the company.
• Sale and rent properties the company property listings.
• Market the site property to potential target clients.
• Disseminating information regarding availability and status of property.
• Handle client’s inquiries promptly.
• Market the company products to potential clients.
• Carry out sales, sourcing and rental activities.
• Disseminate information regarding status of property sourced.
• Meet various landlord’s/property owners and developers on behalf of the company in order to obtain their property for development, joint ventures, management and sale by the company.
• Alert management on improvements required on all vacant units sourced.
• Prepare marketing presentations for pitching purposes.
• Proper filing of all documents regarding property
• Communicate any changes regarding the property to the Marketing Manager and all the concerned parties.
• Push for sales/letting of property within the company portfolio
• Assist the credit controller to collect commissions due to the company from landlords under your portfolio.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
• Diploma in Marketing or related field from a recognized university or college.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
• Proficiency in English and Kiswahili.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
• Ability and willingness to learn
• Experience in engaging with corporate clients is an added advantage.
Experience and skills
• Go getter attitude
• Strong communication and people skills
• Time management skills
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills