Yusudi is Kenya’s first choice for sales solutions. We are an award-winning, NITA certified company focused on training and developing high potential sales talent as their first step into a successful career. We supply our customers with entry-level and mid to high-level salespeople and we offer a full sales outsourcing service: project-based or as a permanent solution.
Overview of the role:
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to manage marketing operations for two of Yusudi’s learning programs; YTP and Jijali. Reporting to the CEO, you will be tasked with attracting quality program applicants through marketing activities. You will be responsible for leading the marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for Yusudi’s programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, run and optimize ads to attract customers to apply for the programs
• Design marketing content that is sales ready for the company website, digital media campaigns, email newsletters, and social media
• Manage the company's social media pages and company website
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on digital media ROI.
• Work closely with the Sales Team to develop strategies to acquire customers and drive revenue
• Oversee B2B lead management systems
• Measure and report on the performance of B2B marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and OKRs
Partnership and Event Management:
• Oversee all external partnerships with youth organizations that are beneficial to the company’s programs
• Manage relationships with external stakeholders where required.
• Organizing and hosting company events and webinars
• Create, monitor and manage the company’s marketing budget
• Plan and execute on all marketing strategies, including B2B and B2C.
• Coordinate marketing projects from start to finish
• Hold weekly team check-ins with marketing team members
• Update the CEO on weekly and quarterly progress of OKRs
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, PR, communications or related field
• 3 years working experience in a similar role
• In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social media advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and tracking tools such as Google Analytics
• Proven experience leading a marketing team and conducting marketing campaigns
• Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form).