Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Scope: Oversee the Pilot - 3 months
Reports to: To Be Agreed
Project: Yummy Launch
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
The Marketing Manager manages the company's marketing initiatives. Should be able to use market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. In addition, also oversee the production of promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports directly to the project’s
Key Success Measures
• Achievement of agreed project goals
• Achievement of agreed Jobs-to-be-Done.
• Turnover achievement, Market share growth.
• Takes full responsibility of the marketing promotional activities to drive brand growth
• Reports back into the steering committee on project’s progress
• Proposes action plan to address any short falls in achievement of short term goals.
• Oversees achievement of agreed marketing goals and monitors performance.
• Develops detailed marketing plans for relevant media channels to be used for the project.
• Monitors and appraises the brand’s digital activities and recommends any corrective action.
• Evaluates and appraises the project’s activation program and recommends corrective action.
• Collaborates and liaises with the sales team on core project’s activities that will help to drive brand sales and build product distribution in the trade.
• Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisement and other marketing related projects.
• Manages and monitors the marketing promotional budget for the project.
• Approves for payment any third party payments for services rendered in regards to the project.
• Ensures that all necessary licences for the project are obtained.
• Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help the brand activities come to fruition.
• Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to be shared with the steering committee.
• Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
• Jointly with the sales team, provides sales forecasts to help guide production schedules.
Key Skills Required
• Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
• Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
• Working knowledge of website analytics tools - e.g. google analytics, NetInsight, web knowledge, etc.
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
• A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
• Up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and best practises in on-line marketing and measurement
Experience and Qualifications
• A bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, advertising or related field.
• 3 - 5 years of previous experience as a marketing manager, product manager, strategist, sales manager or related marketing field.
• Proficient computer skills and Microsoft office or google suite or office tools.