The successful candidate should be comfortable and willing to be involved in day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
1. Handle project management of marketing activities.
2. Manage a team of 4 people.
3. Handle in-store branding for new branches and re-branding for existing branches.
4. Coordinate with branches for any marketing related changes such as updation of TV content, placement of marketing materials, etc.
5. Provide input on online/digital marketing in relation to social media, SEO, PPC, and website development.
6. Help with blogs writing and editing.
7. Coordinate with brands and brand ambassadors, and have the ability to negotiate and agree with them.
8. Manage product photography lifecycle.
9. Handle new content creation in terms of videos and photos.
10. Other ad hoc marketing activities that will require planning and execution.
1. 4-5 relevant retail marketing experience.
2. Bachelor's degree in Marketing / communication or related field.
3. A leader