Job responsibilities for a marketing manager:
• Oversee all tasks performed in the organization's marketing department.
• Create the company's marketing strategy and ensure it matches with company goals.
• Align marketing and sales efforts to improve the promotion of products and services.
• Enhance lead generation activities to drive in new customers.
• Report the performance of digital and print campaigns.
• Collaborate with agencies to augment brand messaging and work with senior leadership to launch products.
• Build relationships with partners to elevate promotional campaigns.
Requirements and qualifications for a marketing manager:
• Completed a bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
• Three to five years of professional experience in marketing, public relations, promotions or sales
• A creative individual with project management ability
• Ability to establish brand advocacy for companies
• Understanding of market developments and the financial impact of marketing
• Skills in monitoring social media and marketing analytics for digital campaigns
• Ability to absorb information on products and services and operate in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates are asked to send their updated CV.