• Develop & implement marketing strategy, initiatives & plans.
• Develop & implement customer retention & development strategies.
• Spearheading new product development.
• Ensuring Company brand visibility & awareness.
• Design seasonal marketing campaigns & additional promotions.
• Enforce compliance of operational policies, procedures & statutory requirements.
• Prepare marketing reports & projects plans.
• Incharge of budget formulation & stewardship for the department.
• Coaching & mentoring direct reports to ensure excellent performance & effective succession planning.
• Move marketing online, give more real-time trend analysis through the use of data.
• Develop & implement the consumer relations management process including consumer events.
• Monitor, review and recommend ways to ensure brand implementation.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing from a recognized institution.
• Candidates with a master’s degree will have a distinct advantage.
• CIM or professional qualification in marketing will be a distinct advantage.
• Professional membership to a marketing body will be a distinct advantage.
• A Minimum of 8 years’ experience in consumer goods, 3 of which should be in managerial level.
• Excellent background in implementing CRM, E-commerce, Website Design and App Development.
• Must have experience working in the consumer goods industry.
• Prove intellectual leadership in managing people, operations & financial resources.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 300,000 – 400,000 /= ( Approx. 3,000 – 4,000 USD ) Depending on individual skills and experience.
Position level: Upper Mid-Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 25th September 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***