● Managing all marketing activities of the Company within the marketing department.
● Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
● Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
● Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
● Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
● Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
● Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
● Working in partnership with the creative team, develop creative briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public- facing communications, including print, digital, and video assets
● Conceptualize and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the prospect and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
● Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support
● Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads
● Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly
● Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
● Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
● Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
● Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
● Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
● Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
● Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
● Preparing online and print marketing campaigns. Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
● Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
● Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
● Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
● Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
● Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
● Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
● Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
● Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
● Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
● Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
● Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
● Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
● Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration or Marketing Management preferably with Master’s degree in marketing management.
● 8-10 Years’ experience in the marketing department with FMCG Industry environment, preferably in Beverage Industry.
● 4-5 Years of working experience as Head of the Marketing Department.
● Strong analytical and project management skills.
● Confident and dynamic personality.
● Strong creative outlook.