Our client dealing with food manufacturing company is looking to hire a Marketing officer.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and lead Sales team; concentrating on individual sales productivity along with meeting sales quotas, objectives and goals.
• Gather and provide market intelligence with regard to the sector and competitors,
• Develop and implement promotional and distribution activities that drive business growth in all outlets.
• Responsible for ensuring orders are collated and placed orders are delivered on time without fail.
• Coordinate the sales and marketing activities to facilitate the consistent acquisition and sustenance of reliable and viable customers
• Grow and retain existing clients by building long-term and trusting relationships with customers and maintaining client records
• Ensuring firm credit control policy is in place and observed
• Prepare all relevant reports for management
• Identify areas of opportunity in all trade channels that enhance market penetration
• Gather data; evaluate information and present feedback to management for competitor activities, strategies to increasing performance, overall productivity and skill sets.
• Training and development of the sales and marketing team
• Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time by the management
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
• A Degree /Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Related business course
• Must have Five (5) years of progressive experience in Dairy sales Supervision
• Valid Driving license of BCE Class with over three (3) years accident free experience
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Supervise sales representative team and route guides
All applications should be done on or before close of business 30th Jan 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted