Remuneration; Negotiable depending on experience
• Develop and manage marketing campaigns and strategies
• Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights.
• Work with product development teams to manage new product development.
• Manage distribution channels for products.
• Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising.
• Manage launch campaigns for new products.
• Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
• Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
• See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
• Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
• Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
• Researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
• Overseeing campaigns on social media.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns.
• Reporting on trends and statistics across all media platforms.
• Execute marketing strategy and the execution of plans for existing products.
• Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before the production of a product.
• Proven work experience in marketing [with civil-construction company will be an added advantage]
• Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
• Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Creativity and commercial awareness
• Customer-facing skills.
• Ability to think strategically.
• commercial awareness and business acumen
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach
• BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Thorough knowledge of social media and web analytics