Job specifications (duties)
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: -
(i) Assisting in marketing the Schools services;
(ii) Assisting in brand management for the School;
(iii) Assisting in developing of new products and determining the appropriate pricing and marketing strategies that can optimize benefits to the School;
(iv) Assisting in ensuring viable business proposals are developed and submitted to development partners for financing;
(v) Assisting in carrying out market survey;
(vi) Explore potential commercial business opportunities available;
(vii) Assisting in coordinating the development of pricing strategy with an eye towards maximizing School’s profits while ensuring that the customers are satisfied;
(viii) Assisting in monitoring and coordinate sales in the different stations to provide feedback on necessary remedial measures; and
(ix) Assisting in analyzing sales reports and advising on necessary marketing changes.
To qualify for this position, the applicant must have: -
(i) Bachelor Degree in Marketing from a recognized institution;
(ii) Proficiency in Computer Applications including knowledge in desktop publishing; and
(iii) Meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Login in to the website under careers :http://erecruitment.ksl.ac.ke/#/home/
2. create an account
3. complete job profile -fill applicable information
4. upload you documents on the documents upload
5. view profile summary to confirm details
6. view current jobs- on the dashboard
7. apply -compose cover letter and attach relevant documents
8. submit application
9. wait for feedback
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide evidence of valid clearance by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Kenya Revenue Authority, a Credit Reference Bureau, Higher Education Loans Board and provide a Police Clearance Certificate.
• The Kenya School of Law is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenya’s diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND MINORITIES ARE HIGHLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
• All applications should include the job reference number, a reliable email address, and day -time telephone contact and must be accompanied with detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant certificates and a copy of National Identity Card or Passport.