AHN Kenya is seeking to fill the position of Marketing Officer responsible for building and maintaining strong external networks and stakeholder relationships that include partner hospitals and other key hospitals and clinics within assigned regions for continued awareness, growth and business goals sustainability
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
We are seeking to fill the positions of Marketing Officer responsible for building and maintaining strong external networks and stakeholder relationships that include partner hospitals and other key hospitals and clinics within assigned region for continued awareness, growth and business goals sustainability
We are building the first dialysis chain across East Africa, providing high-quality, life-saving dialysis at an affordable cost to both the local patient population and patients from neighbouring countries, which do not have centers of their own.
We bring world-class technical expertise combined with developing world practical operating experience to a region in dire need of quality dialysis treatment. In North America, over 97% of patients requiring treatment for kidney disease receive care; in East Africa, less than 5% receive care. Our goal is to increase access to high quality care at a lower cost to patients, delivered through a sustainable business model. We currently have 40+ dialysis centers operating in Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya, with a goal to expand to 100+ centers by 2025.
• Coordinates marketing efforts within the assigned region to ensure the set regions objectives are met.
• Manage and maintain a good working relationship with diverse stakeholders, including Partner Hospitals, specialists and healthcare professionals within assigned region.
• Conduct market intelligence activities, appraise competition, overall economic and social trends whilst drawing up action plans to drive revenue growth and profitability.
• Organize and attend business development and marketing meetings with potential hospital partners and other distribution partners and carry out presentations on our services, provide clarifications to customer queries and liasing with other departments for holistic engagements.
• Liase with stakeholders and vendors in promoting marketing initiatives to create awareness about AHN dialysis centers across the assigned region.
• Collaborate with other departments in measuring, evaluating and preparation of reports on marketing initiatives, campaigns, and outreaches activities performance and outcomes towards key decision points by the Management.
• Support the Business Development Lead in coordination of specific events and represent the organization in external events when required
• Collaborate and support the Business Development Lead in implementing marketing strategies towards achieving set company goals, producing and disseminating various marketing & communications materials, including brochures, posters, flyers, audiovisuals, and policy documents.
• Ensure that all published content is delivered to high standards, within budget and in compliance with the company’s guidelines.
• Conduct market research, periodical business performance appraisals and key analytics on market dynamics affecting the organizations growth. Work collaboratively with Centre teams in mapping out regions’ health landscape for targeted campaigns.
• Actively promote social media and digital marketing through the company’s social media channels with curated and target focused content.
• Maintain expected levels of business retention and unit level organic growth
• Closely monitor and support patient satisfaction activities and surveys to ensure continued Patient retention
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a business-related field. A medical background is a plus.
• Relevant experience of healthcare marketing (1-2years) in a busy Hospital set up with a track record of successful marketing approaches.
• Ability to manage performance.
• Ability to develop creative, innovative and cost-effective marketing plans.
• Technologically oriented; Ability to use power point and MS excel effectively.
• High degree of professionalism & ethics.
• Highly target drive with excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving presentation, analytical and organization skills.
• Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and regulatory standards
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
• Ability to network and build a relationship
• Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
• Passion for our Mission
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that we never request payment for any part of the recruitment or selection process.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.