The successful candidate will be responsible for shaping the marketing & communication strategy and drive recruiting activities for the Nairobi office under the direction of the local partner leadership. He/she MUST have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in a marketing/recruiting position.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Build annual & quarterly plans from the overall strategic direction.
• Build relations with relevant networks/business associations in Kenya and ensure the organisation is represented.
• Build the bridge between the international marketing strategy & its local adaptation.
• Develop and implement an integrated marketing programme for the alumni network in East Africa.
• Develop and maintain the Organisation Kenya client contact database in Dynamics.
• In partnership with the local leadership team, plan and organize organisation events.
• Increase organisation brand visibility in 3rd party events in East Africa.
• Manage PR agency and external service providers.
• Responsible for media monitoring i.e., tracking, and analyzing of organisation coverage.
• Support the development of the organisation social media channel.
• Responsible for end-to-end of the hiring process of candidates on the consulting track of assigned school portfolio.
• Responsible for processing application, screening, interviews and managing stakeholder relations.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized top-tier university.
• A minimum of 2 – 5 years of work experience ideally in a marketing / recruiting position in a professional service environment.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365.
• Experience in managing CRM desired.
• Ability and flexibility to work outside ‘normal working hours during peak recruiting periods.
• Strong presence and experience in presenting to & interacting with the senior audience.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks.
Monthly gross salary: Competitive depending on individual skills & experience.
Position level: Lower Mid-Level.
Job Type: Permanent Position.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 20th August 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately, high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***