LOCATION: ELDORET CLINIC
DEPARTMENT: CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
REPORTS TO: BRANCH MANAGER
Main Purpose of the Job
To enhance growth of the products and services through marketing of the assigned unit
• Client acquisition
• Responding to prospective client’s enquiries.
• Attending & giving presentations to prospective clients
• Coordinating with the unit Branch Manager on giving clinical support such as health talks to the prospective clients
• Supporting the unit by giving logistical support for assigned clinic events e.g. workshops, medical camps and other AHC sponsored events & public presentations etc
• Preparation of weekly and monthly marketing reports
• Maintain client and patient privacy and confidentiality at all times
• Bachelor in Business Administration (Sales and Marketing major) / other related degree
• Over 2 years’ experience in marketing preferably in healthcare industry
• Proficient in computer
• Confident, organized and with excellent communication
• Critical thinking, Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the relevant criteria for the role above, please email, or deliver your application, detailed CV with copies of relevant certificates to reach us by 30th November 2021. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Avenue Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and gender equality.