• Ensuring safety compliance by ensuring all workshop tools are properly used and maintained and help maintain Workshop housekeeping.
• Ensure that it is always safe to be done by performing a risk assessment before commencing any work allocated. Informing your supervisor of any unsafe act when it is identified.
• Adhere to 99.9% vehicle availability policy
• Conduct accurate vehicle repairs and maintenance ensuring zero repeat jobs which ensures safe to use vehicles.
• Ensure reduced vehicle costs and vehicle downtime
• Ensure that only quality spares are fitted into the motor vehicles and comprehensive repairs are done.
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Tertiary education in motor vehicle repairs.
o Trade test Grade I and above
• 3 years and above of practical mechanical work
• Engineering Trade Qualification
National Youth Service Training will be an advantage
Behavioural Skills – Support
Attentive to detail