You will be responsible for ensuring the functionality and reliability of machines, engines, and mechanical systems.
Requirements & Qualification
• Knowledge with diesel vehicles
• Knowledge with machines and plants
• Form 4 Certificate Holder.
• Experience of 8 years and above in a busy workshop with equipment.
• Grade test I.
• Experience in petrol engines will be an added advantage.
• Ready to work anywhere in Kenya
• Maintains and services mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
• Conducts periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair.
• Identifies parts needed for replacement and places orders as necessary.
• Completes all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.