The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining product and industry knowledge. He or she will work in a team-oriented environment that accelerates operational efficiency. Must have at least 5 years of experience in the industry.
• Measure and monitor equipment conditions, analyse tends, and identify the needs for Mechanical maintenance considering production constraints.
• Prevent failure of equipment using all possible information and data available.
• Identify short medium- and long-term action plans and maintenance strategies for his equipment.
• Contribute to the best level of performance of plant’s equipment.
• First level and specific inspection of all plant equipment in all conditions (stoppage, running)
• Formalized inspection reports.
• Tight co-ordination with Production to get feedback from operations on equipment conditions, equipment availability for a maintenance inspection and production constraints.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Proven working experience in mechanical engineering.
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in the industry.
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Creativity and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
• Technical writing skills.
• Should be willing to relocate to Kitale.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000 (Approx. 700 USD).
Position Level: Lower Mid-Level.
Location: Kitale, Kenya.
Deadline: 22nd April 2021.
We endeavour to contact all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.