- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Registered as a Professional or Consulting Engineer with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) and Corporate Member of Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK).
- Have at least 5 years experience in design, project management and construction supervision of Mechanical Engineering projects.
- Technical competence in Mechanical Engineering/Project matters.
- Possess a good command of both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Have a good working knowledge of MS office applications.
- Have a good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- High and unquestionable integrity.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to travel across the construction sites within the Eastern and central Africa region.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in petroleum industry will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications letter quoting their current and expected remuneration, CV’s containing three (3) professional referees and day contacts, and copies of certificates and testimonials by 22nd January 2021.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.