REPORTS TO: MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities
Your job description, duties and responsibilities as the Mechanical Mate include but not limited to the following:-
a) Assist the mechanical technician in the performance of his duties in the company;
b) Undertake general maintenance of the factory installations;
c) Any other duty as may be assigned by the Company from time to time.
Personal Attributes, Behavior and Abilities
The employee must continuously demonstrate the following attributes, behaviors and abilities:-
• Commitment to the ideals of the Company, notably to its role in processing and marketing teas in international standards;
• Understanding of the Company’s organization structure and administration and manufacturing processes;
• Personal integrity, vibrant energy, flexibility, good judgment and creativity;
• High level of attention to detail in your job;
• Readiness to adopt an open and flexible working culture without constant supervision i.e. adherence to values of timekeeping, time management collegiality, mutual respect, etc.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hour;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and in particular the respect of other colleagues and customers;
• A good sense of humor and ability to perform work under minimal supervision.
Key Performance Indicators
• Efficiency & Downtime.
• Maintenance Budgets and costs.
• Asset Lifecycle & Performance.
• Maintenance Response Time.
• Work Order Management