Our client, an interior design and construction company, is looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer in Kenya, Nairobi.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Roles and Responsibilities
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans;
• Confers with management
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements
• Assigns personnel to phases and elements
• Reviews bids from contractors
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards
• Completes technical studies
• Prepares cost estimates
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications, calculates time requirements, sequences project elements
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
• Controls project plan by approving expenditures and administering contractor contracts
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends and recommending actions
• Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
• Maintains project database
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing relating results as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or a related discipline.
• Previous project management experience is recommended.
• 5-10 years of experience working in the engineering field.
• Strong leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
• The ability to motivate staff.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime if required.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should email their application letter with salary expectations, enclosing copies of academic and professional certificates (in zipped format), detailed CV indicating work experience, contacts and addresses of relevant referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured