- Ensure that the company's maintenance department policies and procedures are implemented consistently.
- Carrying out plant corrective, preventative and scheduled maintenance on all machines including cooling tower and draining compressor.
- Effective daily reporting of all machinery technical performance status.
- Fabricate, erect, install and maintain facility machinery.
- Ensure that the working environment meets the specified hygiene standards by maintaining a hygienic work place and ensure that all health and safety requirements are met.
- Ensure effective management of machine spare parts, stock movement and re-ordering levels within the lead time.
- Advising and guiding plant users on Health & Safety operation procedures.
- Turn off and lock out machines when not in use.
- Provide on the job training to new employees/ trainees.
- Liaising with the maintenance-in-charge and production manager for any other responsibility that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3 years of working in a busy production site.
- Good knowledge of plant machines.
- Proven record of previous employers.
- Attention to detail: must posses a demonstrated ability to work systematically and diligently.
- Good communication skills: demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written English.
- Personal ethics: must be honest and have a high level of integrity and tact.
- Result oriented: enjoy being measured and judged by performance results.
- Mature temperament: demonstrated ability to work diplomatically, harmoniously and effectively with a diverse group of people.