DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments/ modifications.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Trouble shoot, rectify and repair machines/ mechanical appliances as per work Standards.
• Conducting preventive and corrective maintenance on machines according to schedule.
• Providing reports as required.
• Maintain activity logs e.g. breakdown form
• Any other tasks as assigned to you by the management from time to time.
• Relevant Technical Training and Capacity
• Understanding of production procedures
• Knowledge and experience in various similar manufacturing machines processes
• Attention to detail
• Teamwork and communication skills
• Have a certificate of good conduct or receipt for awaiting the certificate.
• Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.g. constant use of protective gear)
• 3 + years of experience on similar role