Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure orders from existing and potential customers by means of visiting the customer facility or contacting by phone and email.
- Secure opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
- Follow up (by phone, visit, or email) on quotations submitted to customers.
- Establish professional relationships with appropriate customer personnel (purchasing, OMF doctors, dental assistants, office managers, dentists, and other key personnel.)
- Submit bi-weekly activity/call reports concerning customer related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
- Provide lost business reports on a bi-weekly basis.
- Provide a sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Perform any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Management.
- Work with all the various departments towards striving for business excellence.
- Attend and generate sales at various Trade/Sales shows events at the instruction or direction of the Director of Sales -
- Continue to maintain and develop thorough product knowledge on all Implants and similar competitors' products.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to complete duties with limited supervision and guidance.
- Must be a highly organized, independent, detail-oriented self-starter who is focused on service, success and has excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work off
- Must be flexible depending on the work arrangement and exigencies of duty.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Diploma in medical field or training certification in the dental, orthopedic field, required.
- Added advantage for OR experience and sales medical device manufactures experience preferred
- Must possess and maintain a valid/unrestricted driver's license for the state in which the sales person resides.