The purpose of the position is to manage and coordinate workflow for our healthcare facility, assist in the implementation of projects and operational functions at the facility.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
MAIDA HealthCare Limited is a new health facility with a lot of future plannings to grow and establish the quality health services arround Kenya.
We are starting with our Dialysis Center in Nakuru.
Vacancy No. MAIDA/ADM/10/22
POSITION: Medical Administrative Assistant
REPORTS TO: Board Members & Directors
LOCATION: Jennifer Riria Hub, 2nd Floor Kipchoge Ave, Tom Mboya St, Nakuru, Kenia
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Business Management, Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or any other approved equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English & Kiswahili.
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible to work within the existing structure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in health & insurance administration.
- Trustworthy and reliable skills.
The purpose of the position is to manage and coordinate workflow for our healthcare facility, assist in the implementation of projects
and operational functions at the facility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- To effectively plan, organize, and administer the activities of the projects.
- Act as liaison among governing boards, medical staff, and directors.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of financial and business strategies to enhance the fiscal viability of the hospital.
- Take lead in the formulation and implementation of policies within all the hospital departments.
- Organize, direct, control, and coordinate medical and health services in relation to set policies, regulations, and standards.
- Ensure compliance with all the governmental legal requirements and policies.Ensure compliance with all the governmental legal requirements and policies.
- Ensure compliance with all the governmental legal requirements and policies.
- Monitor the performance of the hospital in terms of revenue & profitability against targets and take corrective steps as required.
- Control and plan the stock rate of consumables.
- Ordering clinical and laboratory supplies and equipment as approved by the Directors.
- Claim the patient bill to the NHIF system & other insurances.
- Maintain inventory of supplies and equipment as appropriate.
Terms of Employment:
- It is a contract with a term of one year (1) with option to extend
Share your ideas in the application, negotiable salary
Applications should include the following:
- Letter of Application (Indicate Vacancy Number)
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae (not more than four pages) with telephone number and e-mail address
- Two letters of reference with contact telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
Applications can also be sent via "Apply Now Button"
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured