Position: Medical Claims Administration Assistant (FOR A LEADING MEDICAL INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING MEDICAL INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-MCAA-01-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
Diploma in nursing. Proficiency in computer skills.
• At least 2 years working experience handling medical insurance claims in a busy medical insurance company.
• Only candidates with medical/nursing background will be considered.
Salary: Kshs. 50,000 - 80,000 plus company benefits
Medical claims administration assistant will perform the following duties: -
• Receive and inspect medical claims to ensure the required claims details are provided.
• Determine eligibility of claim using the provided policies and guidelines.
• Obtain additional and supporting claims documents.
• Submit member and provider claims on navision. Routine follow up on the progress of the claims.
• Maintain a record of claims details and settlements.
• Manage dispatch claims settlement advices.
• Generate claim reports as requested by providers, clients or the management.
• Respond to claims correspondence received from insurers, clients, providers and brokers.
• Reconcile providers monthly statements.