- Manage laboratory equipment in serviceable condition at all times.
- Ensure proper inventory management for laboratory reagents and consummables.
- Ensure quality controls are done for respective procedures, and results properly documented.
- Collect patients specimen for laboratory tests.
- Analyze and record test results accurately and timely.
- Develop, review and regularly update the standard operating procedures for the laboratory.
- Preparing various monthly laboratory reports
- Perform any reasonable work related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in laboratory sciences or any other equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologist Board.
- Registration certificate issued by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board (KMLTTB)
- Valid practising licence from Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint